Application Management Services (AMS)
What is it that makes EPI-USE different to others in our field?
Answer: Our unique experience and skills and the technical and functional knowledge base we bring to your SAP ERP Human Capital Management system.
That’s the one way to look at it the other, less measureable answer, is just as crucial: We bring support, advice, training, guidance, vision, understanding, intellectual vigor, a quality of excellence, an infectious enthusiasm, an ability to innovate and see things in a fresh manner, and a relationship that can only be measured in mutual feelings and respect. This may sound like a tall order but many of our clients across the globe will nod their heads in agreement. It all begins with our philosophy…
We start with you, the client. We know that every client is unique – their needs, their way of operating, business style, financial situation and culture – every facet remains absolutely distinctive and unrepeatable by any other company. To get to know the detail we go on a “voyage of discovery” through your business – we take time to get to know and understand your business. This is how we make sure we give you exactly what you need and develop what we see as key to making a real difference, namely a long-term partnership with you.
Our AMS expertise ensures expert support on all modules of SAP HCM, such as Payroll and Time and Talent management. We also provide NetWeaver support. This includes Portals, Self Services, Process Integration and Basis.
Our support services include:
- Advisory (on request)
- Problem resolution
- Configuration / Development
- Support packages and SAP Notes-related services
- User training
- Assistance with legislative returns and reporting
- Tailored support contracts – our support is made-to-fit your precise company needs and centre around advice / guidance on system usage, improvements, implementation, new functionality and upgrades.
- A highly flexible Service Level Agreement which allows you to take full advantage of our technical and knowledge base without the need to maintain a full-time consulting presence or growing these skills in-house.
Enjoy the EPI-USE AMS strategic partnership advantage