Our SAP journey started in 1994 with Transactional HR and country development services for the South African country version. To date, Transactional HR remains one of our core strengths and a key differentiator even though we since broadened our service offering to include all HR related modules and supporting technology solutions. We now offer our services in North and South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia-Pacific based on the experience gained in a wide range of industries such as local and central government, manufacturing and mining companies, and financial and service industry organizations. Our consultants are not only SAP specialists but also business professionals in their own right. This enables them to provide authoritative advice on how to bring the worlds of business and of information technology together.
EPI-USE has extensive experience in implementing, integrating, upgrading, managing and supporting the SAP Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Time and Payroll modules. Our experience also includes more complex scenarios such as concurrent and global employment, working with SAP standard and non-standard payroll solutions, and integrating with external systems both as senders and receivers of data. Furthermore, our skills extend into the increasingly important areas of security and governance and specifically the SAP GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance), SAP Identity Management and SAP SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) modules.
Our engagements focus on achieving a balance between people, process and technology elements to be truly successful. For implementation projects, we focus on developing a business and technical understanding of the client environment, providing compressive blueprint designs with regular business engagement to ensure focus and relevancy. We also involve senior architects to oversee key aspects and configuration and not merely to implement the immediate requirement, but to also consider aspects of the solution life cycle. We have a comprehensive suite of products provided by EPI-USE Labs to ensure that testing and parallel runs can be performed in an efficient and effective manner. During the transition phase to productive system operations, we focus intensely on key performance areas both on the end-user, process and system levels to ensure success. Our Application Support Service provides ongoing maintenance and support services as well as monitoring the client environment to identify areas of improvement.
In addition to implementation and upgrade services we offer:
- Audits of current implementations to determine legal compliance, usability of the system, adherence to best business practice principles, possible enhancement of current functionality, introduction of new features, etc.
- Re-implementation, re-alignment or merging of current systems.
- Strategic and operational advice to clients about their systems and processes.
- Assisting in the day-to-day activities in running a payroll office.
- Providing payroll officers and payroll administrators to clients to up-skill their personnel or to temporarily replace their personnel due to various reasons.
- Assist with year end procedures like Tax year end processing.