Protect your sensitive data
You do not want sensitive data to fall into unauthorized hands
If any of the following thoughts have crossed your mind, you should consider Data Secure:
- "I have just refreshed my test system. Is there a way I can still scramble the data?"
- "Is my sensitive data protected well enough to satisfy the auditors?"
- "Can anyone get access to sensitive data they can't see in production?"
- "Could we write a custom program to anonymize some records in our training system?"
Data Secure gives you complete control over all sensitive data
Data Secure is a comprehensive protection solution that comes with pre-defined masking rules. With these rules you can scramble any non-key field on any client-dependent SAP table in a number of different ways (e.g. mapping table look up, constant value, clear a field). You can also extend these rules to cover your own particular security needs.
Data Secure enables your company to meet all well-known data protection standards such as Sarbanes Oxley, UK Data Protection Act and the BDSG (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz). Ask our EPI-USE Labs consultants to advise you on how to implement a data security policy across your non-production SAP landscape.
It's easy to mask an entire client, as the product handles large volumes of data – it was developed for basis teams to use for mass scrambling. You can use it separately or with our Client Sync product, to scramble data as you create the new client.
Data Secure benefits
- It's fast - optimised for mass processing
- It's ready - no development required, just select and go
- It's smart - all functional dependencies automatically taken care of
- It's flexible - customise any scrambling rule to suit your needs
- It's audit proof - provides demonstrable evidence to auditors that data protection is under control
- It's future proof - all scrambling rules will continue to work after applying support packs or upgrading the system
Data Secure is part of EPI-USE Labs Data Sync Manager (DSM) product suite. It can function independently or together with other products in the DSM suite.