Highlights variances in HCM data
Let us face the facts.
Human Capital Management data never stops changing. This makes it difficult to compare HR and Payroll data from one period with that of another, and adds costs you never expected. Manual comparisons are not the answer. They waste time, are error-prone and by no means audit-proof.
Just when you thought it couldn’t get worse...
Your stress increases if comparisons occur when upgrading, during new implementations or when checking payroll and time data. All this involves large amounts of data, so speed and accuracy are essential. To top it all, audit compliance requirements (such as Sarbanes-Oxley) mean you need to be able to set tolerances and define your analysis.
Now the good news!
Variance Monitor™ offers you the kind of power and control you need to highlight variances in SAP HCM data. The good news is that it’s automated and easy to use. You simply set tolerance levels or specify tables and fields, and comparisons for payroll, time, master data and FI postings become painless. Importantly, period to period comparisons and the testing of Support Packs are easy and absolutely accurate. VM also detects “null” values and comes with the free sample comparisons.
Easy, streamlined, reliable
You’ll use up to 70% less time because variances are highlighted (i.e. matches are simply ignored.)
Variance Monitor benefits in a nutshell
- Highlights variances in HCM data.
- Easy comparisons of payroll and time, master and FI postings data.
- Accelerates period-to-period auditing.
- Highlights discrepancies only – ignores matches.
- Enhances testing of upgrades, Support Packs and new business rules and policy changes.
- Compare with legacy data when implementing SAP for the first time.
- Free sample comparisons.
- Picks up discrepancies instantly and saves you money.
- Accurate, fast, versatile.
- Re-usability – design once, use often.
Supported SAP releases: 4.7x110, 4.7x200, ECC5 (ERP2004), ECC6 (ERP2005) up to and including the latest EhP.