Getting the best out of your EPI-USE Labs products
When you use one of the EPI-USE Labs' products, you start a unique relationship with our company and some very exceptional people. Part of our philosophy is to ensure you get the full benefit of our products and service, which is why we offer product training courses under highly competent experts.
Get the best out of your investment
Our team of specialists is there to help you to maximize your investment in our product and each course is designed to guide you to understand and implement the following:
- Practical use of the software
- How the software streamlines business processes
- Features of the software
- Best practices when using our software
Although our products are user friendly and intuitive, we always encourage you to take advantage of training. The products are constantly being improved and as we find smarter ways of doing things we'd like to share these with the user base.
- to empower you with detailed product knowledge
- to give you hands-on experience with the products
- to boost your confidence in the use of the product features
- ultimately, to improve the efficiency of your business processes
EPI-USE Labs consultants are specialists with detailed product knowledge and many years of SAP experience. This combination enables us to contribute to your organisation's productivity beyond the acquisition of software; we will work with you to get even more out of the products, or put them to special use. For example, under the able direction of our consultants, Data Sync Manager can be used in data migration projects or system splits - please see our Landscape Transformation page for more details. And in the HCM space, our consultants are always ready to assist with the creation of more complex reports using Query Manager.
- Initial - this is ideal for new product owners and business users.
- Refresher – for those who are already familiar with the products and who wish to reinforce and expand their product knowledge.
- Advanced – for those interested in special features and advanced options, includes more complex exercises and examples.
- 'Tailor made' – this is specifically tailored to your unique business requirements and often takes the form of a workshop. Talk to us and we'll work out what's best for you.