Employee Central Payroll RDS
Leverage the benefits of the most powerful Human Resources and Payroll system in the world.
EPI-USE can now deliver a fixed price Employee Central Payroll Rapid Deployment Solution in only weeks!
This fixed scope, reduced implementation window results in significant economic benefits and allows clients to integrate the state-of-the-art SAP Payroll system with SuccessFactors Employee Central.
Using an accelerated deployment methodology that incorporates Payroll Best Practice processes, this solution quickly enables a client’s business to leverage the benefits of the most powerful Human Resources and Payroll system in the world.
Business Benefits – this Rapid Deployment Solution will help you to…
- Achieve quick results by using predefined software and content;
- Obtain an immediate working payroll solution;
- Predictable implementation cost through a fixed scope;
- Payroll best practices and standardization;
- Real-time access to payroll information;
- Scalable solution for future business needs;
- Improved implementation quality; and
- Cost effective, turn-key deployment.
Service Scope – the Services included in this RDS are…
- Fixed implementation time for a fixed-scope project;
- Predefined templates and solutions per industry best practice;
- Proven project methodology and approach;
- Pre-configured business processes;
- Planned workshops and questionnaires;
- Test plan and pre-configured test cases;
- Standardized training materials and business procedures;
- Data migration templates and load programs;
- Pre-defined security roles;
- Access to EPI-USE knowledge base throughout project lifecycle; and
- Geographic reach in weeks – United States (18 weeks @ $297,000), United
- Kingdom (16 weeks @ £256,000), Australia (16 weeks @ AU$445,000) and
- South Africa (12 weeks @ ZAR 2.5 million) country solutions available.
Optional Cloud Deployment Solution – let EPI-USE be your host…
- Let EPI-USE host your Employee Central payroll and run your complete HCM solution in the cloud;
- Integrate smaller subsidiaries with your central on-premise SAP instance for a consolidated global view of all employees;
- Ensure a single payroll process for all countries;
- Reduce the need for in-house SAP payroll and systems expertise; and
- Certified data centers and ITIL aligned processes ensure data confidentiality.