Back-end DeveloperBack-end Developer https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
We are looking for a Back-End Developer to join our team at EPI-USE Kochi.
Who we are:
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,000 people in 34 countries. We are known as the world’s largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist, and designs, builds and implements Cloud-based, hybrid and on-premises HR/Payroll systems for large, complex multinationals. 1% of our revenue is applied to the protection and preservation of at-risk elephants and rhinos, through a strategy that is based on poverty alleviation. EPI-USE Services for AWS is an Advanced AWS Partner, providing managed cloud services, rapid migrations to AWS, and bespoke AWS-based systems for clients in need of reliable, scalable, and highly redundant managed cloud infrastructure.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As part of the team, your role will be to:
- Perform program design, development, and code management.
- Assists in the development of and manage an architecture governance process.
- Design reusable frameworks – Environment management and layout design.
- Assist in investigating production issues and providing solutions.
- Perform unit, integration, and parallel testing.
- Analyze and understand existing programs, job flows, and components.
- Develop and document the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards.
- Develop server-side components.
- Troubleshoot issues, collaborate in making the systems stable, sound, perform faster, and processing more in an automated manner.
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend action.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of coding experience in Java, Microservices, Spring-boot, API Development.
- Strong experience with Spring and Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security.
- Strong experience in developing Microservices.
- Experience with Web Services (JSON, REST, JAX-RS, Spring-based REST services).
- Strong with Java and Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC).
- Experience in working with relational databases (RDBMS) such as Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in designing and developing software integration between Apps UI Integration and custom applications using middleware tools.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies.
- Experience in utilizing Enterprise Microservice Arch and Service-Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in Microservice Architecture pattern implementations. Mainly looking for, CQRS, SAGA, Circuit Breaker, Event Sourcing.
- Experience in troubleshooting logs, errors, defects and finding the root cause, and documenting root cause analysis.
- Excellent debugging skills and the ability to optimize code for performance tuning.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Experience & knowledge to apply design concepts – layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging, and patterns.
- Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including questioning, listening, idea development, permission, and rapport, and influencing.
- Self-starter and proactive.
- Agile project experience along with working on Agile tools like JIRA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related fields.
Good to have:
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Familiarity with Containerization (Docker / Kubernetes).
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, CI/CD tools, SVN.
What we offer:
- Friendly environment.
- Opportunity to accept responsibility and demonstrate accountability.
- Attractive Salary.
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world.
- To work in a vibrant young environment in the heart of Kochi with refreshments.
- Company parties, team events, and the opportunity to work with great colleagues from all over the world.
- Attractive Medical Insurance.
- Company-sponsored certifications and training.
Information Technology & Cloud Services.
8 Hours, Flexible – Would be closely working with our team in South Africa (SAT Time zone).
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Your Name – Back End Developer ” along with the below information:
- Current Experience.
- Relevant Experience.
- Current CTC.
- Expected CTC.
- Notice Period.