Business Development Executive (AWS Cloud)Business Development Executive (AWS Cloud) https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
We are looking for a Business Development Executive (AWS Cloud) to join our team at EPI-USE Kochi.
Who we are:
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,000 people in 33 countries. EPI-USE is known as the world’s largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist, and designs build and implements Cloud-based, hybrid, and on-premises HR/Payroll systems for large, complex multinationals.
- Handle all Pre-Sales and Post-Sales activities taking assistance from the technical team.
- Work closely with the technical team to prepare client proposals.
- Research on customers (company overview, Business verticals, market share, key contacts, opportunities, etc.)
- Speak with business owners and decision-makers explaining our services.
- Understand the requirement of customers & demonstrate our services along with the value proposition.
- Qualify the pre-generated leads over the call/Email/Software or F2F meetings (if required).
Minimum Key Skills/Qualification:
- Excellent Verbal and Written in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Qualification BE/ B.Tech (Comp Science) with MBA(Sales) preferred
- Excellent negotiating techniques.
- Fast learning speed and a passion for Sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Relationship building and management skills.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Ability to confidently present in front of customers or at events.
Bonus points qualifications:
- Experience in IT/cloud industry.
- AWS Certification is a plus.
- Experience in cloud sales (AWS).
What we offer:
- Friendly environment.
- Chance to own responsibility and demonstrate accountability.
- Attractive Salary.
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world.
- To work in a vibrant young environment in the heart of Kochi with refreshments.
- Company parties, team events, and the opportunity to work with great colleagues from all over the world.
- Medical Insurance.
- Company-sponsored certifications and training.
Information Technology & Cloud Services
Full-time, Timing: 8 Hours, Flexible, Will have to attend client meetings during EST business hours when needed.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to email@example.com with the subject “Your Name – Business Development Executive ” along with the below information:
- Current Experience.
- Relevant Experience.
- Current CTC.
- Expected CTC.
- Notice Period