Cloud Cost Data Analyst – InternCloud Cost Data Analyst – Intern https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Cloud Cost Data Analyst Intern
We are looking for a Cloud Cost Data Analyst to join our team at EPI-USE Cochin. This role is designated
for cost data analysis in the context of AWS Cloud. Hence understanding the way AWS Costs and usage
work is crucial.
We prefer candidates who are passionate about learning AWS Cloud and its cost specifications.
EPI-USE services for AWS is an Advanced tier AWS consulting partner and a Managed service provider,
which has a wing dedicated to handling Billing as a Service. Through Billing as a Service (BaaS), we assist
our clients with managing their costs on AWS and helping them understand their costs better. By
providing valuable insights into AWS cost and usage, we aid them in gaining better cost visibility and
- AWS Cost Reporting, which includes,
- Learning to use AWS Cost management tools for cost data analysis.
- Learning to use AWS BI tools for cost reporting.
- Issuing monthly and quarterly AWS cost reports based on strict timelines.
- Analysis of AWS monthly costs and profit percentages for each customer account.
- Maintain accurate records of the monthly costs and discounts.
- Documenting the workflow processes as per requirement.
- Graduates in BCA/BSc CS/BCom/BBA/BBM with an aggregate score of a minimum of 85%.
- 10th and 12th with an aggregate score of a minimum of 80% for each.
- Passionate about learning AWS and its cost components.
- Interested in cost data analysis and open to learning new tools.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel and its functionalities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient in process documentation and record-keeping.
- Self driven.
Good To Have:
- Knowledge of data dashboards like Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, AWS QuickSight, or any other
popular BI tools will be an added advantage.
- Basic SQL knowledge
Preferably Female candidates.
Willing to re-locate to Cochin.
Who we are:
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,000 people in 33 countries. EPI-USE is
known as the world’s largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist, and designs,
builds and implements Cloud-based, hybrid, and on-premises HR/Payroll systems for large, complex
What we offer:
- Friendly environment.
- Chance to own responsibility and demonstrate accountability.
- Endless learning opportunities.
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start.
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from around the world.
- Work in a vibrant environment in the heart of Cochin.
- Medical Insurance.
- Company-sponsored certifications and training.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Employment Type: Internship Program
|Job Category||Data Analyst|