Consultant for Rapid Application DevelopmentConsultant for Rapid Application Development https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Consultant for Rapid Application Development (RAD) department.
This position provides best practice development for apps using market-leading low-code platforms. Consultants design features and delivers code solutions by working closely with the development team and product stakeholders. They help their team enhance their skills through technical and industry expert mentorship and facilitate lessons learned.
The following items are required as a minimum to fulfill this position:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in CS, MIS, or equivalent work experience.
- You have obtained 3+ years of experience in an application development practice.
- Preferred development in a Rapid Application Development tool such as Mendix, Outsystems, etc. OR extensive Java/.NET/etc. experience willing to cross-train.
- Preferred development experience with REACT native or other mobile development platforms.
- You can write effectively (ENG) in word processing applications and presentation tools.
- You are able to articulate clearly the development challenges to help the team create a best-practice solution.
- You are comfortable challenging ideas in front of all levels of an organization.
- You are able to motivate yourself each day to focus on growing your skills and abilities in an autonomous work environment; we do not micro-manage and require our Consultants to enhance their skills.
- Certify as a Mendix Advanced developer to give confidence to our prospective clients.
- Obtain other certifications as needed to deliver solutions on other RAD platforms.
- 0 to 80% travel (Typically M-Th on-site scenario but mostly remote work from home).
- Deliver best-practice architectures and code to achieve project goals.
- Support and mentor client developers and Associate Consultants in the RAD practice.
- Accurate root-cause analysis on application issues and design resolutions.
- Willingness to be used on projects that require secondary developed skills, such as project management, reporting, process mapping, RFP responses, etc.
- Work with a team or autonomously depending on the needs of the project.