Front-end DeveloperFront-end Developer https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join our team at EPI-USE Kochi.
Who we are:
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,000 people in 34 countries. We are
known as the world’s largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist, and design
builds, and implement Cloud-based, hybrid, and on-premises HR/Payroll systems for large, complex
multinationals. 1% of our revenue is applied to the protection and preservation of at-risk elephants and
rhinos, through a strategy that is based on poverty alleviation.
EPI-USE Services for AWS is an Advanced AWS Partner, providing managed cloud services, rapid
migrations to AWS, and bespoke AWS-based systems for clients in need of reliable, scalable, and highly
redundant managed cloud infrastructure.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As part of our team, you will develop and operate enterprise business applications as a full stack developer
follows the principle of lean/agile and dev-ops where teams have end-end responsibility of design,
development, and operation of the services.
The role provides you an opportunity to work within cloud-native development (Kubernetes, Cloud
Foundry, Kafka, Prometheus, Grafana, etc.). An ideal candidate will be responsible to
CSS, and the software development life cycle; and a strong ability to execute and implement
standard software architecture patterns.
- Research, design, development, and testing of usable software in tight collaboration with the
the product owner and the UI/UX team.
- Working as a fully contributing team member with independent planning & execution
- Building upon domain knowledge in application and service development in the cloud and
additionally building the technical/proprietary skills needed to reach levels of expertise.
- DevOps for the Service that your team works on.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in software development and architecture.
functions, test-friendly code).
- Proficient with React.js, Redux, Service Workers, Optimized coding practices, Progressive Web
Apps (PWA), Context API, System design, Web concepts, lazy loading.
- Fair understanding of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Be able to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic and REST APIs.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related fields.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of agile development practices.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Familiarity with containerization (Docker/Kubernetes).
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, CI/CD tools, SVN, Git, GitHub.
What we offer:
- Friendly environment.
- Opportunity to accept responsibility and demonstrate accountability.
- Attractive Salary.
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world.
- To work in a vibrant young environment in the heart of Kochi with refreshments.
- Company parties, team events, and the opportunity to work with great colleagues from all over the
- Attractive Medical Insurance.
- Company-sponsored certifications and training.
Information Technology & Cloud Services
8 Hours, Flexible – Would be closely working with our team in South Africa (SAT Time zone)
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with
subject “Your Name – Front End Developer ” along with the below information:
- Current Experience.
- Relevant Experience.
- Current CTC.
- Expected CTC.
- Notice Period.