Full Stack DeveloperFull Stack Developer https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team at EPI-USE Kochi.
Who we are:
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,000 people in 34 countries. We are known as the world’s largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist, and designs build and implement Cloud-based, hybrid, and on-premises HR/Payroll systems for large, complex multinationals. 1% of our revenue is applied to the protection and preservation of at-risk elephants and rhinos, through a strategy that is based on poverty alleviation.
EPI-USE Services for AWS is an Advanced AWS Partner, providing managed cloud services, rapid migrations to AWS, and bespoke AWS-based systems for clients in need of reliable, scalable, and highly redundant managed cloud infrastructure.
- Collaborate with development teams and product managers to come up with software solutions.
- Analyses designs, create UI Code in React, and do deployments with docker/Kubernetes.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create technical documentation.
Minimum Key Skills/Qualification:
- Minimum 4+ years’ work experience.
- Excellent Verbal and Written in English.
- Qualification – UG or PG Graduates in CS/IT.
- In-depth knowledge of Java, Spring/Boot, SQL (MySQL, Aurora, Oracle etc.).
- ReactJS, HTML5 / CSS knowledge preferred.
- Git / GitHub (or another source repository).
- Knowledge in Containerization (docker / Kubernetes).
Bonus points qualifications:
- Experience in cloud platforms.
- Agile / Scrum development experience.
- Ability to work independently.
What we offer:
- Friendly environment.
- Opportunity to accept responsibility and demonstrate accountability.
- Attractive Salary.
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world.
- To work in a vibrant young environment in the heart of Kochi with refreshments.
- Company parties, team events, and the opportunity to work with great colleagues from all over the world.
- Attractive Medical Insurance.
- Company-sponsored certifications and training.
Information Technology & Cloud Services.
8 Hours, Flexible – Would be closely working with our team in South Africa (SAT Timezone)
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to email@example.com with the subject “Your Name – Full Stack Developer ” along with the below information:
- Current Experience.
- Relevant Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC.
- Notice Period