Project CoordinatorProject Coordinator https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join our team at EPI-USE Cochin.
Who we are:
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,000 people in 33 countries. EPI-USE is known as the world’s largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist, and designs build, and implements Cloud-based, hybrid and on-premises HR/Payroll systems for large, complex multinationals. 1% of our revenue is applied to the protection and preservation of at-risk elephants and rhinos, through a strategy that is based on poverty alleviation. EPI-USE AWS Services is an Advanced AWS Partner, providing managed cloud services, rapid migrations to AWS, and bespoke AWS-based systems for clients in need of reliable, scalable, and highly redundant managed cloud infrastructure.
- The jobholder will be required to manage one or more projects with a high level of complexity and scope.
- An active member of the Scrum Master Guild and contribute to the agile/scrum playbook.
- Experience using Agile/Scrum tools like Jira (preferred).
- Familiar with Agile Software Development principles and values.
- Work closely with Product Owners on grooming and maintaining the platform’s Product Backlog.
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies (eg sprint planning, stand-ups, and retrospectives).
- Manages risks to the successful completion of the project.
- Identifies, classifies, prioritizes, mitigates, and develops appropriate contingency plans accordingly
- Resource planning and allocation:
- Assigning people to projects based on their skills, previous experience, availability, or project budget.
- Capacity planning:
- The Project Coordinator needs to make sure that their organization’s resources have enough capacity to deliver upcoming projects.
- Supporting project managers in ongoing resource management efforts.
- A project manager is often the first person to spot problems:
- Employee overutilization, uneven workload, or overtime.
- A Project Coordinator can step in and help PMs by reallocating resources, adjusting goals or requirements, or assigning new people to the team.
- Anticipate program challenges and risk scenarios and prepare, lead, and execute proactive response strategies to ensure optimal results.
- Exhibit proactive behavior by engaging in project planning activities, including but not limited to:
- Defining the overall scope of the project;
- Creating and maintaining a consolidated timeline/schedule highlighting the major milestones and associated dates for project activities;
- Identifying and communicating project dependencies and impacts;
- Putting mechanisms in place to ensure ongoing control of the project (E.g., Kick-off meeting, overall Project Management Approach, Communication Plan, Risk Management, Issues Management, Change Control, etc.).
- Assist in the development and delivery of internal and client-facing program reviews, status reports, performance reports, and other communications.
- Leading, monitoring, and maintaining progress of the project plan to ensure delivery of the key stages and goals within the agreed constraints of time, cost, and quality and handling any issues that arise.
- Controlling and reporting progress to the Project Steering Group/Project Sponsor and escalating any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner. Initiating corrective action where necessary in order to keep the project on track.
- Identify interdependencies between the various groups to ensure all are aligned and risks are identified, mitigated, and communicated.
- Closely monitor and manage team members across the program to align with the staffing plans, schedule, and cost constraints and goals.
- Understanding of AWS cloud at a basic level (AWS Cloud practitioner) to interact with the team and clients.
Minimum Key Skills/Qualification:
- BE/B Tech/BS degree in Computer Science /IT or MBA with IT background.
- Solid Experience in using Jira and Confluence.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) with client-facing experience.
- Strong mediation and negotiation skills.
- Working experience as scrum master or contributor in various scrum/agile project lifecycle.
- Knowledge in IT/Cloud Infrastructure projects (preferably AWS).
- Knowledge and exposure of managing high-level stakeholders including program board level.
- Working experience in budget management, commercial and customer experience.
- Excellent team motivator, organizational, multi-tasking & time management skills.
- Experience in using standard Project Management and MS Office tools inc.MS Project, Excel, Word, and Visio.
- Strong interest in developing PM Capability solutions and methodologies.
Bonus Points Qualifications:
- Formal Project Management qualification or accreditation (PMP or equivalent).
- Formal Scrum master qualification or accreditation (CSM or equivalent).
- Knowledge of AWS or any cloud platform.
- Agile / Scrum Certification(s) preferred.
- ITIL certified or experience in ITIL implementation.
Required Personal Skills:
- We are looking for a person with good people skills, who can inspire and lead teams.
- Personal maturity – high level of self-organization, time management, and personal values, ability to foresee problems before they happened.
- Business understanding – ability to think from the client’s point of view and apply solid judgment especially in case of ambiguity/lack of information.
- Entrepreneurship – high level of result-orientation, responsibility, and self-motivation.
- Curiosity – fast and curious learner, ability to learn new complex products and processes.
What we offer:
- Friendly environment.
- Chance to own responsibility and demonstrate accountability.
- Attractive Salary.
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world.
- To work in a vibrant young environment in the heart of Cochin with refreshments.
- Company parties, team events, and the opportunity to work with great colleagues from all over the world.
- Medical Insurance.
- Company-sponsored certifications and training.
8 hours, should be flexible.
Information Technology & Services
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Your Name: Project Coordinator” along with the below information:
- Current Experience.
- Relevant Experience.
- Current CTC.
- Expected CTC.
- Notice Period.
|Job Category||Project Coordinator|