Senior Consultant, Payroll (Application Management Services)Senior Consultant, Payroll (Application Management Services) https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Position: Senior Consultant, Payroll (Application Management Services)
Start date: May 1 or soonest
- Facilitate interaction between Human Resources, Payroll, Finance and IT to provide technical solutions to meet user needs and maintain established business relationships.
- Determine if solutions impact existing work processes and systems and ensure proper integration.
- Develop and recommend functional and technical design improvements of the system to meet the current and future needs of the organization.
- Communicate complex technical concepts simply and effectively to non-technical team members.
- Support business processes for SAP/SuccessFactors implementation and develop requirements for functional area.
- Conduct Gap Analysis and evaluation of support requests, and recommend customized solutions within SAP software suite to meet business needs.
- Assess the impact of SAP/SuccessFactors software upgrades and updates to existing solutions, make recommendations for best-practices, and having business functions and processes function properly after these changes.
- Execute configuration using standard SAP/SuccessFactors functionality for configuration purposes.
- Design and configure solutions to support integration.
- Develop technical design for relevant components in SAP HCM/SuccessFactors.
- Train client power-users and end-users in the implemented SAP/SuccessFactors business systems and processes.
- Develop functional specifications and interact with Technical Team to ensure custom objects are developed and function according to their approved specifications.
- Assist client power-users as well as end-users with system support after go-live and hyper care has concluded.
- Provide status reports and feedback to management and participate in functional and integration meetings, leading meetings.
- Utilize SAP’s Activate methodology, internally developed methodologies and accelerators to manage and report on support activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer or engineering or related field, or 5-years of equivalent business experience.
- 5 or more years of SAP implementation experience.
- Experience in at least 4 full life-cycle implementations.
- Deep level of understanding of SAP’s HCM components and the integration points between these components as well as the other components in SAP/SuccessFactors.
- Experience developing functional analysis, designing specifications and configuration of SAP applications in the HCM module with strong integration experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Personnel Administration, Time Management, Benefits, or Payroll, and integration with other HCM components.
- Experience in leading integration and parallel/comparison testing.
- Knowledge of Human Resources industry best practices.
- Functional and technical expertise in Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS).
- Familiar with SAP/SuccessFactors reporting.
- Expertise in proprietary methodologies, tools and processes.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Very familiar with the Microsoft Suite of Products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
Note: Only candidates who reside in and are fully authorized to work in the United States will be considered for the position.