Senior Consultant for Rapid Application DevelopmentSenior Consultant for Rapid Application Development https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Senior Consultant for Rapid Application Development (RAD) department.
This position provides development leadership for apps using market-leading low-code platforms. Senior Consultants own the delivery of the project success criteria by working closely with the development team and product stakeholders. They help their team enhance their skills through technical and industry expert mentorship and facilitate training.
The following items are required as a minimum to fulfill this position:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in CS, MIS, or equivalent work experience.
- You obtained 5+ years of experience leading application development teams.
- Preferred development in a Rapid Application Development tool such as Mendix, Outsystems, etc. OR extensive Java/.NET/etc. experience willing to cross-train.
- Preferred development experience with REACT native or other mobile development platforms.
- You can write effectively (ENG) in word processing applications and presentation tools.
- Complex problems motivate you and are able to find timely and efficient solutions.
- You are comfortable leading and challenging ideas in front of all levels of an organization.
- You are able to motivate yourself each day to focus on growing your skills and abilities in an autonomous work environment; we do not micro-manage and require our Senior Consultants to drive the business as much as the leadership team does.
- Certify as a Mendix Expert to give confidence to our prospective clients while innovating on the art of possible.
- Obtain other certifications as needed to deliver solutions on other RAD platforms as needed.
- 0 to 80% travel (Typically M-Th on-site scenario but mostly remote work from home).
- Design best-practice architectures and development team configurations to deliver on project goals.
- Offer advice and train clients on the skills needed to design and maintain developed applications.
- Accurate root-cause analysis on application issues and design resolutions.
- Willingness to be used on projects that require secondary developed skills, such as project management, reporting, process mapping, RFP responses, etc.
- Support the training and adoption of the tools/platforms as required.
- Work with a team or autonomously depending on the needs of the project.
- Assist in the development of peers in the RAD practice on technical and industry expertise.