Senior PMOSenior PMO https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Experienced Senior PMO – Delivery Services
- The administrative right hand of the Service delivery managers.
- Review of Change requests and the invoicing of them.
- Review of resource assignments and team workload.
- Review of schedules and invoices related to these projects.
- Innovation of the current methodology and process.
- Administrative help on the Service Delivery team.
- Reviewing contracts, and projects details like change requests, invoices, project schedules and staffing.
- Improving the current review model and innovate the future way of working.
- Autonomous working spirit.
- Excellent Office 365 skills (especially Excel).
- Project experience background as PMO (should know how projects work).
- Expert in organizing work and giving business feedback to the SDM team.
- Communication skills in English are a must.
Good To Have:
- Knowledge of any ticketing system is a plus
- A creative mind who wants to improve continuously
- Proficient in English
- Able to start as soon as possible.
Who we are:
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,000 people in 33 countries. EPI-USE is
known as the world’s largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist, and designs,
builds and implements Cloud-based, hybrid, and on-premises HR/Payroll systems for large, complex
What we offer:
- Friendly environment.
- Chance to own responsibility and demonstrate accountability.
- Endless learning opportunities.
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start.
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from around the world.
- Work in a vibrant environment in the heart of Cochin.
- Medical Insurance.
- Company-sponsored certifications and training.
Industry: Service Delivery
Employment Type: Experienced Senior PMO