Solution Architect / Senior Associate – Workforce SoftwareSolution Architect / Senior Associate – Workforce Software https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
The senior lead in our WorkForce Software service line works closely with teammates to ensure the maximum value of our clients’ workforce management investment is achieved. Specifically, the primary objective for this role is to understand clients’ current state and use expert knowledge and best practices to deliver solutions on time, within budget, and with exceptional quality. Lead large, complex workforce management strategic and implementation engagements and manages these projects to successful completion.
- Provides intermediate to advanced-level knowledge of the core WorkForce Software workforce management system and supporting modules.
- Leads all aspects of workforce management configurations, implementations, modifications and upgrades of time and attendance initiatives including gathering and defining requirements, gap analysis, design, development and support.
- Participates in and contributes to pre-sales and sales strategies.
- Help Build out a team of WFS consultants while continuing to grow the practice.
- Manages multiple client projects at once, able to prioritize and respond to client tickets in an efficient and professional manner.
- Supports project facilitation through efficient note-taking, asking pointed questions, and assisting with follow up.
- Provides thought leadership to team, methodologies, systems, tools and/or services.
- Provides mentorship and knowledge transfer to our consulting base.
- Attends to administrative expense tracking and time keeping duties required for billing.
- Ability to travel up to 50% to client sites.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- MUST BE certified in WorkForce Software (WFS) configuration and related modules, with at least 2 years of related experience or have 3+ years of hands-on WFS application experience.
- 2-3+ years’ experience in Human Resources or Payroll systems configuration, development, and support.
- Ability to work on complex, fast-paced projects in a collaborative team setting.
- Able to handle escalated issues, understand client needs and tailor solutions and responses to meet these needs.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Basic knowledge of facilitation techniques and tools, including defining strategic objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator; able to tailor communication types and styles to audience.
- Ability to maintain a spirit of learning with a positive attitude of receiving feedback and ongoing training.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Computer Science, Mathematics or Business degree.
- 5+ years’ experience presenting to executive-level audiences.
- SQL or knowledge of formula language.