Subcontractor/Independent consultant: Instructional designer/e-Course developerSubcontractor/Independent consultant: Instructional designer/e-Course developer https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Tusk Training and Change Services (TCCS).
- Bachelor of Multimedia development / Education or similar.
- Proof of knowledge in Instructional Design/e-Learning development.
- Instructional design for the development of multimedia objects and e-Learning courses using a variety of software/tools, e-learning development (i.e. Articulate Storyline), adult learning, learning management system implementations ( SAP LSO, SF Learning, and Moodle), and other related tasks.
- Language proficiency: English – Speak and write clearly and effectively.
Role Specific Competencies
- Time management.
- Communication skills.
- Planning and prioritising.
- Customer orientation.
- Organisational awareness.
A minimum of 2 years experience in:
Instructional design for the development of e-Learning courses and multi-media learning objects.
- System training experience (step-by-step guides, screencasts, etc for system’s training)
- SAP and SuccessFactors training material development and delivery
- Knowledge of:
- Learning Management Systems (Moodle, SAP LSO, SF Learning)
- Simulation Tools (SAP Enable Now(SEN), Ancile Uperform)
Task and Responsibilities:
Consulting services are required in the following areas:
- Instructional Design for e-Learning development.
- Uploading of material to Learning Management Systems (LMS) and other learning technologies.
- Development of e-Learning courses using a variety of software/tools.
- Multi-media objects design (including demonstration videos, telestrations, animations (2D and 3D), screencasts, interactive infographics, and educational games.
- Source and final files to be uploaded to repository location on a daily basis.
- Utilisation of project templates.
- Adherence to standards and specifications.
- Follow EPI-USE’s procedures and processes for e-Learning development.
- Adhere to the Client’s specifications and requirements.
- Meet project deadlines.
- In order to ensure compliance with standards and procedures, travel may be required.
- Liaise with the project manager assigned to the project.
- Support relevant training initiatives.
Deadline for Applications
EPI-USE invites all interested applicants to submit their CVs in the form below.
As soon as possible.
EPI-USE will give preference to AA candidates.