Subcontractor/Independent consultant: SAP HCM/SF Training Material DeveloperSubcontractor/Independent consultant: SAP HCM/SF Training Material Developer https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Tusk Training and Change Services (TCCS).
- Proof of knowledge in Instructional Design/e-Learning development.
- SAP/SF or SEN Certification.
- System training experience (step-by-step guides, screencasts, etc for system’s training).
- SAP HCM and SuccessFactors training material development and delivery.
- Knowledge of:
- Learning Management Systems (Moodle, SAP LSO, SF Learning).
- Simulation Tools (SAP Enable Now(SEN), Ancile Uperform, Camtasia).
- Language proficiency:
- English: Speak and write clearly and effectively.
Role Specific Competencies:
- Time management,
- Communication skills, and
- Planning and prioritising.
- Customer orientation,
- Perseverance, and
- Organisational awareness.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in:
- Instructional design and development of SAP HCM/SF System training material.
- Design and Development of e-Learning courses using a variety of software/tools. (Articulate 360).
- Multi-media objects design (including screencasts, interactive infographics and educational games).
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Consulting services are required in the following areas:
- SAP HCM and SuccessFactors training material development and delivery (e-courses, step-by-step guides, screencasts, train-the-trainer facilitator guides, etc)
- Instructional Design for e-Learning development.
- Uploading of material to Learning Management Systems (LMS) and other learning technologies.
- Development of e-Learning courses using a variety of software/tools.
- Source files to be uploaded to repository location on a daily basis.
- Utilisation of project templates.
- Adherence to standards and specifications.
- Follow EPI-USE’s procedures and processes for e-Learning development.
- Adhere to the client’s specifications and requirements.
- Meet project deadlines.
- In order to ensure compliance with standards and procedures, travel may be required.
- Liaise with the project manager assigned to the project.
- Support relevant training initiatives.
1 January 2022, or as soon as possible.
|Job Category||Consultant, Graphic Design|