Revitalize your SAP environment: tailored data solutions with refresh services
Get in touch today to explore how Refresh as a Service can support your organization in maintaining current and streamlined SAP test and development data while ensuring data security protocols are upheld.
What is Refresh as a Service (RaaS)?
Refresh as a Service (RaaS) is a managed data refresh service from EPI-USE that allows SAP customers to purchase a package with a specialized number of refreshes or system rebuilds to suit business requirements. Data refreshes span a number of modules, including SAP HCM, ERP, BW, CRM, SRM, SCM, and GTS.
RaaS is provided to address a wide range of scenarios, including refreshing a non-production SAP client to facilitate testing with data that mirrors the production environment after support pack updates or upgrades, refreshing and replicating new data for training objectives, or creating a leaner SAP system for temporary sandboxes or proof-of-concept initiatives.
How we can help
RaaS is a flexible solution that can be tailored to your unique needs. Here are some examples of how Refresh as a Service can help you achieve your business goals.
Build a new standalone SAP system
For example, for a sandbox or project track in your environment.
Refresh an existing client when you want to
Choose how much data you need and then copy users from another system.
Provision a new client for a specific project
When you’re finished, you can delete it.
Refresh your training system
Refresh your system daily, weekly, or monthly, as needed.
Build directly in the cloud
If you don’t have the hardware and are in need of a temporary solution, you can build directly in the cloud.
Copy and refresh
Select specific objects or groups of data to copy and refresh.
Scramble data across platforms like ERP and CRM.
Benefits of a data refresh
Data-driven organizations need the most up-to-date data to power to make the most informed decisions based on the best available insights. That all starts with good data hygiene, in which data refresh plays a big role. Here are some of the biggest benefits you get from a data refresh:
- Access to the most up-to-date data. Old data may contain inaccuracies. A data refresh helps maintain data integrity in non-production systems by updating old data with newer data.
- Better experience for end business users. We live in a fast-paced world. To remain nimble and competitive, end business users need access to the most current data in non-production systems to test new business processes.
- Improved system performance. Freshening up your data can help you optimize system performance by boosting the efficiency of your dataflows.
- Peace of mind. Rest assured knowing you won’t risk interrupting business operations by safely moving real SAP data into non-production systems for new application testing.
Why use EPI-USE for managed data refresh?
EPI-USE is your trusted partner to help you make the most of your SAP data.
- Give valuable time back to your SAP Basis technical team
- Optimize your SAP environment with world-class data management
- Securely refresh your data without impacting production performance
- Conform to security standards by not keeping real production data in a less secure non-production system. Data refreshes will “mask” and anonymize copied production data for your peace of mind.
- Leverage our decades of experience as the subject matter experts on all things SAP
- You’re in control — scale up or down your level of involvement as your outsourcing needs shift
Copy and mask data between any SAP ABAP stack landscape with Refresh Services
The Data Sync Manager (DSM) suite from EPI-USE Labs lets you rapidly create new non-production systems, reduce the footprint when refreshing existing test clients or creating new ones, and copy selected data on demand.
Ready to make the most of your data?
Complete the form, and an expert from our team will be in touch with you to learn more about how we can help.