People are our number one asset and are paramount to our success.
View our latest career opportunities below.
e-Learning Course Development Consultant (Developer and Multimedia Designer)
We are looking for an e-Learning Course Development Consultant to develop and deliver multimedia objects as part of e-Learning and Change Management campaigns. As a Multimedia Designer, you will provide consulting services for multimedia object development as part of e-courses, step-by-step guides, screencasts, train-the-trainer facilitator guides, etc. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the development of e-Learning courses using a variety of software/tools.
You’d be part of a growing, dynamic and creative team that focuses on the development and delivery of Learning material for systems training, as well as various other sectors, in a multinational software company. Knowledge of e-learning development, graphic design, 3D animation, motion design, and video editing would be an added benefit.
If you hold a qualification in Multimedia, Information Design, Animation, Motion Graphics, Special Effects, or similar; with experience in multi-media object design and development, and have knowledge of the Complete Adobe Suite, then we'd be happy to hear from you!
- Bachelor degree specialising in Multimedia, Information Design, Animation, Motion Graphics, Special Effects, or similar.
- Development of multimedia objects using a variety of software/tools, (e.g. Complete Adobe Suite), e-learning development, and other related tasks.
- Language proficiency: Speak and write clearly and effectively in English.
- Time management;
- Communication skills; and
- Planning and prioritising.
- Customer orientation;
- Perseverance; and
- Organisational awareness.
A minimum of 2 years experience in:
- Multimedia development;
- Graphic design;
- 3D Animation;
- Motion Design;
- Information Design;
- Articulate 360 suite;
- Learning technologies; or
- Other related fields.
- Developing multi-media objects (step-by-step guides, screencasts, etc for system’s training);
- System training experience; and
- Moodle LMS experience.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Consulting services are required in the following areas over a 2 year period:
- e-Learning development;
- Multi-media objects design and development (including demonstration videos, telestrations, animations (2D and 3D), screencasts, interactive infographics and educational games; and
- Development of multimedia objects using a variety of software/tools.
- Source and final files are to be uploaded to the repository location on a daily basis;
- Utilise project templates; and
- Adherence to standards and specifications.
- Follow EPI-USE’s procedures and processes for content development;
- Adhere to client’s specifications and requirements; and
- Meet project deadlines.
- In order to ensure compliance with standards and procedures, travel may be required;
- Liaise with the project manager assigned to the project;
- Support relevant training initiatives.
Deadline for applications:
Submit your application and CV to us by completing the form before 28 February 2023. EPI-USE will give preference to AA candidates.
As soon as possible.
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,500 people worldwide. Best known as the world's largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist, designing, building, and implementing Cloud-based, hybrid and on-premises HR/Payroll systems for large, complex multinational corporations, EPI-USE has recently emerged as a leader in deploying SAP's S/4 HANA Finance applications across several industries, with the proprietary 'S/4 FastTrack' program designed for Higher Education institutions in the USA.
Date posted: February 13, 2023
Employment Type: Contractor/Full Time
Location: Pretoria, South Africa