Booster for Payroll Control Center
The SAP® Payroll of Tomorrow, Today
EPI-USE enhanced the standard PCC product with the introduction of the EPI-USE PCC Booster.
The Booster capitalizes on the strengths of the standard product and sidesteps its inherent limitations by accelerating deployment and reducing maintenance effort for single and multinational environments. The Booster comprises a methodology, templates, workbooks, enhanced design, pre-defined code, validations, KPI’s, tools and training and support material.
EPI-USE PCC Booster Features and Benefits
The Booster provides a means of implementing PCC far more efficiently and cost-effectively for both single country and multinational organizations.
- Unique global design with country localization for legal and statutory requirements;
- Global validations and KPI’s framework;
- Modular, extensible and table driven configuration; and
- Multi-language support.
Pre-packaged validations, KPI’s and processes
Processes, validations, KPI’s and tools to accelerate implementation effort and manage risk and auditability during monthly payroll processing.
- Processes covering master data validation, test payroll, live payroll and post-payroll;
- More than 100 global core validations and 30 key performance indicators (KPI’s);
- Country specific validations and KPI’s;
- Support for Simplification and filtering.
Various other benefits such as:
- Payroll data correctness and completeness;
- Improved accuracy of payroll calculations;
- Identify potential fraudulent activities;
- Tax checks;
- Bank payment validations;
- Company liability indicators;
- System health checks.
Proven Project Implementation Methodology
Field-proven in multiple countries on a variety of landscape configurations.
- Robust methodology covering prerequisite setup, blueprint, configuration, testing, training and post go-live support;
- Hugely accelerated project implementation approach;
- For on premise, Employee Central with Employee
- Central Payroll or Hana Enterprise Cloud; and
- Training and support material to accelerate learning and adoption.
Bundled Product and Tools
Product and tools to support during implementation with ongoing benefits in business as usual use.
- Additional EPI-USE products included for use during implementation and business as usual environment;
- Template and tools to support table driven parameter handling and no hardcoding;
- View and research payroll results during the test
- payroll process (viewing and reporting of declustered data); and
- Ability for Payroll team to make limited changes in
- Production environment without transports.
For more information on how our products and services can help optimize your business processes to achieve better return on investment, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This second report in our In Pursuit of Value series examines PCC and its potential impact on payroll organizations at a high level; it deals with a wide range of general considerations, examines how PCC should be deployed and augmented, and offers guidance on preparation of a business case.
More about the SAP PCC Framework
Concluding the HR renewal programme, SAP introduced the single most significant advance in the SAP payroll process in the past decade. By way of fundamentally overhauling how the payroll process is managed, Payroll Control Center (PCC) can meaningfully reduce payroll processing costs, enhance payroll accuracy and transform payroll processing from being a stress-laden, month-end-centric activity, to being close to real-time, with a sensibly distributed workload throughout the payroll period.
Whilst offering value to single-office or multi-country organizations, PCC has an especially strong value proposition for shared service centers catering to multiple geographies; it enables a consistent payroll process and encourages standardization whilst providing flexibility for country-specific requirements.
The PCC is available for On-Premise Payroll and Employee Central Payroll solutions and provides a framework for:
- End-to-end processing of Payroll from a single screen;
- Continuous (test-mode) Payroll processing;
- Real-time exception monitoring;
- Guided update of master data based on warning or error messages;
- Automatic rerun of Payroll after corrections;
- Integrated analytics; and
- Optimized administration and task distribution.