People are our number one asset and are paramount to our success.
View our latest career opportunities below.
SAP HCM/SF Training Material Developer
We are looking for a SAP HCM/SF Training Material Developer to develop and deliver SAP HCM and SuccessFactors training material as well as Instructional Design for e-Learning development. As a Training Material Developer, you would provide consulting services for SAP HCM and SuccessFactors training material development and delivery (e-courses, step-by-step guides, screencasts, train-the-trainer facilitator guides, etc.) as well Instructional Design for e-Learning development. Furthermore you will be responsible for content management, uploading training material to Learning Management Systems (LMS) and other learning technologies as well as the development of e-Learning courses using a variety of software/tools.
You’d be part of a growing, dynamic and creative team that focuses on the development and delivery of Learning material for SAP HCM and Successfactors, as well as various other sectors, in a multinational software company. Knowledge of training material development for Nakisa, Kronos, Workforce Software and Ariba would be an added benefit.
If you’re a certified SAP SF or SEN consultant with experience in system training, SAP HCM and SuccessFactors training material development and delivery and has knowledge of Learning Management Systems and Simulation Tools, then we'd be happy to hear from you!
Tusk Training and Change Services (TCCS)
- Proof of knowledge in Instructional Design/e-Learning development.
- SAP/SF or SEN Certification.
- System training experience (step-by-step guides, screencasts, etc for system’s training).
- SAP HCM and SuccessFactors training material development and delivery.
- Knowledge of: Learning Management Systems (Moodle, SAP LSO, SF Learning).
- Simulation Tools (SAP Enable Now (SEN), Ancile Uperform, Camtasia).
- Language proficiency: English – Speak and write clearly and effectively
- Time management
- Communication skills
- Planning and prioritising
- Customer orientation
- Organisational awareness
A minimum of 2 years experience in Instructional design and development of SAP HCM/SF System training material
- Design and Development of e-Learning courses using a variety of software/tools (Articulate 360).
- Multi-media objects design (including screencasts, interactive infographics and educational games).
- Knowledge of training material development in Kronos, Workforce Software, Nakisa and Ariba.
Tasks and responsibilities:Consulting services are required in the following areas:
- SAP HCM and SuccessFactors training material development and delivery (e-courses, step-by-step guides, screencasts, train-the-trainer facilitator guides, etc.).
- Instructional Design for e-Learning development.
- Uploading of material to Learning Management Systems (LMS) and other learning technologies.
- Development of e-Learning courses using a variety of software/tools.
- Source files to be uploaded to the repository location on a daily basis.
- Utilisation of project templates.
- Adherence to standards and specifications.
- Follow EPI-USE’s procedures and processes for e-Learning development.
- Adhere to the client’s specifications and requirements.
- Meet project deadlines.
- In order to ensure compliance with standards and procedures, travel may be required.
- Liaise with the project manager assigned to the project.
- Support relevant training initiatives.
Deadline for applications:
Submit your application and CV to us by completing the form before 28 February 2023. EPI-USE will give preference to AA candidates.
As soon as possible.
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,500 people worldwide. Best known as the world's largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist, designing, building, and implementing Cloud-based, hybrid and on-premises HR/Payroll systems for large, complex multinational corporations, EPI-USE has recently emerged as a leader in deploying SAP's S/4 HANA Finance applications across several industries, with the proprietary 'S/4 FastTrack' program designed for Higher Education institutions in the USA.
Date posted: January 31, 2023
Employment Type: Subcontractor/Independent Consultant
Location: Pretoria, South Africa