SAP UI Developer ConsultantSAP UI Developer Consultant https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
EPI-USE Labs is a global company that provides software solutions and managed services to over 1,100 clients across 49 countries. EPI-USE Labs helps their clients transform their SAP landscapes, and optimize the performance, management and security of their SAP® and SAP SuccessFactors systems.
As an SAP consultant, you can look forward to working with some of the biggest and most successful companies on a global basis and develop a diverse skill set in business analysis, system configuration, software development, data analysis, process definition, systems integration, and project management among others.
The position is for a consultant with UI development experience within a dynamic and evolving team with a focus on HR and Payroll solutions.
Essential Job functions:
- Provide technical consulting: SAPUI5 development
- Continuously learn and certify in new technologies.
- Gain SAP HR and Payroll knowledge
- Participate in and support implementations and developments
- Attend and participate in internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Research new and innovative solutions in the SAP areas
- Complete administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (B Com Informatics, BIT, BSc Computer Science)
- 2-8 years UI development experience, preferably web or front-end development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- SAPUI5 development experience
- Fiori Developer Certification
- Demonstrate confidence, resourcefulness and drive, in meeting project objectives
- Conduct him/herself in a professional manner
- Ability to solve issues using a logical and analytical approach
- Effectively manage time to meet project deadlines
- Effectively deal with multiple customers on a daily basis
- Demonstrate resilience in a constantly changing environment
- Positive attitude with the ability to work with a dynamic and energetic team
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full time and permanent contract. Compensation and benefits will be discussed if you are considered for the position.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from EPI-USE Labs within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. EPI-USE Labs reserves the right to not make an appointment. Offices based in Menlyn Pretoria or Stellenbosch.
|Job Category||Consultant, Developer, SAP|