People are our number one asset and are paramount to our success.
View our latest career opportunities below.
EPI-USE Labs is a global company that provides software solutions and managed services to over 1,100 clients across 49 countries. EPI-USE Labs helps their clients transform their SAP landscapes, and optimize the performance, management and security of their SAP® and SAP SuccessFactors systems.
As an Application Developer, you can look forward to working on the RAD platform to develop, innovate and support clients and projects.
The position is for a developer within a dynamic and evolving team with a focus on HR and Payroll solutions.
Essential Job functions:
- Provide technical development: RAD application development
- Continuously learn and certify in new technologies
- Gain SAP HR and Payroll knowledge
- Participate in and support implementations and developments
- Attend and participate in internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Complete administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant higher education diploma (BIT, BSc Computer Science)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrate confidence, resourcefulness and drive, in meeting project objectives
- Conduct him/herself in a professional manner
- Ability to solve issues using a logical and analytical approach
- Effectively manage time to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work on long-term projects
- Demonstrate resilience in a constantly changing environment
- Positive attitude with the ability to work with a dynamic and energetic team
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full time and permanent contract. Compensation and benefits will be discussed if you are considered for the position.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from EPI-USE Labs within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. EPI-USE Labs reserves the right to not make an appointment. Offices based in Menlyn Pretoria or Stellenbosch.
Date posted: April 14, 2021
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Pretoria, South Africa, Stellenbosch