People are our number one asset and are paramount to our success.
View our latest career opportunities below.
The position is for a Developer in a dynamic and evolving team with a focus on HR and Payroll solutions.
Essential job functions
- Provide technical development
- Learning continually and certifying in new technologies
- Gaining HR and Payroll knowledge
- Participating in and supporting implementations and developments
- Attending and participating in internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant higher education diploma (BIT)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (Mandarin an advantage).
- Confidence, resourcefulness and drive, in meeting project objectives
- A professional manner
- An aptitude for solving issues using a logical and analytical approach
- Effective time management to meet project deadlines
- An ability to work on long-term projects
- Resilience in a constantly changing environment
- A positive attitude with the ability to work with a dynamic and energetic team.
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,500 people in over 40 countries. EPI-USE is known as the world’s largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist, and designs, builds and implements Cloud-based, hybrid, and on-premises HR/Payroll systems for large, complex multinationals. As an Application Developer, you can look forward to developing, innovating and supporting a range of clients and projects.
Why join EPI-USE Malaysia:
- Excellent development opportunities, both personally and professionally
- An environment characterised by the guiding principle of ‘encourage and challenge’ where fun at work and quality come first
- Independent and autonomous work with the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly and have an impact on the company’s development
- Regular team and company events
Date posted: August 29, 2022
Employment Type: Full time