People are our number one asset and are paramount to our success.
View our latest career opportunities below.
Contract Review Specialist (m/f/t)
- System landscape transformations like HR carve-out, HR transformation and HR merger
- On-site presentations of our complete SAP® Add-On product portfolio
- Technical support for the sales process, with client contact
- Conceptual consulting based on client requirements
- Conception, implementation and follow up of feasibility studies
- Product implementations in the client’s productive system
- Further development of our existing solutions in close cooperation with our development team.
- A degree in Law (for example, business law) or training as an administrative assistant or as a lawyer’s and notary’s assistant, ideally with a further qualification (for example, legal specialist)
- Practical knowledge in the required field of activity from a legal environment
- Confident in the use of MS Office programs and IT
- Independent and careful way of working
- Good formulation skills, especially in written communications
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken.
Why join EPI-USE Germany?
- Very good development opportunities, both personally and professionally
- An environment characterised by the guiding principle of ‘encourage and challenge’ in which fun at work and quality are the top priorities
- Independent and autonomous work with the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly and have an impact on the company’s development
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Regular team and company events
- Attractive employee offers (company car, subsidised lunch, mobile phone, bike).
Date posted: March 30, 2022
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Germany, Walldorf