People are our number one asset and are paramount to our success.
View our latest career opportunities below.
We are looking for an experienced Graphics Designer who can bring their creativity and expertise to our team to work on our clients' projects.
As a Graphics Designer, you will be responsible for developing visual concepts and designs for a wide range of digital and sometimes print media for our clients and help them build their brands. You will work closely with our clients to ensure that all designs are aligned with their brand guidelines, goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in graphics design. A big part of showcasing your abilities will be through the presentation of your portfolio and CV.
- Develop visual concepts and designs for a wide range of media for our clients
- Collaborate with clients to create high-quality designs outputs that meet their business objectives
- Design and optimize graphics for websites, social media, email campaigns, and other marketing materials
- Maintain a consistent brand identity for our clients across all marketing channels
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design and web design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and other design software
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A portfolio that showcases your skills and experience
Tusk Marketing Agency
- Have excellent communication skills, both online and offline; and
- Be self-driven and have great organisational skills.
- Time management;
- Communication skills; and
- Planning and prioritising.
- Customer orientation;
- Perseverance; and
- Organisational awareness.
Industry related with company benefits.
This is currently a remote working opportunity and specific office locations.
- Strong knowledge of Webflow
- Experience with Motion Design
If you are a creative, passionate, and experienced Graphics Designer with a strong understanding of design and brand, we would love to hear from you. Apply today to join our dynamic team and work on exciting projects for our clients!
As soon as possible.
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,500 people worldwide. Best known as the world's largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist, designing, building, and implementing Cloud-based, hybrid and on-premises HR/Payroll systems for large, complex multinational corporations, EPI-USE has recently emerged as a leader in deploying SAP's S/4 HANA Finance applications across several industries, with the proprietary 'S/4 FastTrack' program designed for Higher Education institutions in the USA.
Date posted: April 20, 2023
Employment Type: Full-time / Remote