People are our number one asset and are paramount to our success.
View our latest career opportunities below.
Junior Sales Manager (m/f/t)
- Supporting sales throughout the entire sales cycle
- Client identification and approach, and positioning of our products and services
- Supporting marketing in the implementation of campaigns and events
- Data maintenance.
- A completed university degree
- First sales experience
- A high level of drive for finding solutions and an affinity with IT
- An independent way of working and a focus on clients
- Willingness to travel
- Conversational German and English, both written and spoken.
Why join EPI-USE Germany?
- Very good development opportunities, both personally and professionally
- An environment characterised by the guiding principle of ‘encourage and challenge’ in which fun at work and quality are the top priorities
- Independent and autonomous work with the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly and have an impact on the company’s development
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Regular team and company events
- Attractive employee benefits (company car, subsidised lunch, mobile phone, bike).
Date posted: March 30, 2022
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Germany, Walldorf
Submit Your Application