People are our number one asset and are paramount to our success.
View our latest career opportunities below.
Payroll Analyst – BPO
We are looking for a Payroll Specialist to work with us in the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) team in EPI-USE Malaysia. As a Payroll Analyst – BPO, you will be responsible for processing monthly payroll for different clients.
In a multinational software company, you will be a part of an independent dynamic team that works for various clients in different countries.
If you’re a payroll specialist with experience, we'd be happy to hear from you!
What do we value?
- Delivering value through innovation - every project, every solution, every time
- Taking initiative
- Meeting deadlines
- Entraprenuerial mindset
- Continuous learning and sharing of knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Profesionalism & Punctuality
- Processing of monthly payroll, which includes salary, overtime, incentive, bonuses, allowance, leave, taxes and various payroll deductions as well as maintaining employee data /payroll records.
- Performing analytical reviews of payroll transactions to identify errors and ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Accuracy and Timeliness of payroll processing function in accordance with the Service Level Agreement.
- Preparing monthly and yearly statutory reports and performing the submissions timely and accurately.
- Maintaining compliance with all statutory requirements and keeping abreast with the current legislation.
- Validating payroll reports, and preparing bank files and payslips for employees.
- Working in collaboration with other team members to establish and maintain a confidential and sensitive work environment, focusing on customer service by handling all customer requests in a professional manner.
- Backing up team members to deliver and manage customers’ expectations as and when required.
- Ensuring all unsolved & potential issues are escalated timely with detailed analysis clearly describe to the ticketing system within the standard escalation process.
- Tracking, monitoring and resolving all employee queries on payroll-related issues promptly to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
A Bachelor’s degree
Experience and skills required
1-2 years of Payroll/HR experience minimum.
Good customer-service skills with an ability to handle multiple transactions and customer requests.
Strong processing skills and analytical ability (inclination for Mathematics/ Finance/Problem-solving).
Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Ability to read, write and speak in Mandarin, English or any of the Asian languages
The following would be an advantage
Experience with ERP Systems Application (SAP).
Confidence in processing Global payroll in an Outsourcing/Share Service environment is an added advantage.
Adaptability and creativity.
Excellent communication and time management skills.
Full-time permanent position
Based at the EPI-USE office in Malaysia
Remote working/working from home is an option
The role will include minimal travel
Market-related salary, taking qualifications, past payslips and work experience into account.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV by submitting the form.
For further information, you can contact Souheil Gattoufi.
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,500 people worldwide. Best known as the world's largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist, designing, building, and implementing Cloud-based, hybrid and on-premises HR/Payroll systems for large, complex multinational corporations, EPI-USE has recently emerged as a leader in deploying SAP's S/4 HANA Finance applications across several industries, with the proprietary 'S/4 FastTrack' program designed for Higher Education institutions in the USA.
Read more about EPI-USE.
Date posted: December 22, 2022
Employment Type: Full Time