People are our number one asset and are paramount to our success.
View our latest career opportunities below.
Splunk Specialist (m/f/t)
- Implementing PoCs and consulting assignments with our in-house Cenoti software for Splunk
- Splunk consulting
- Technical implementation at our clients’ premises
- Leading pre-sales sessions
- Close cooperation with the sales department.
- Technical experience with Splunk, ideally with Splunk ES and/or ITSI e
- Pre-sales experience
- Ideally SAP® experience
- Very good German and English.
Why join EPI-USE Germany?
- Very good development opportunities, both personally and professionally
- An environment characterised by the guiding principle of ‘encourage and challenge’ in which fun at work and quality are the top priorities
- Independent and autonomous work with the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly and have an impact on the company’s development
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Regular team and company events
- Attractive employee benefits (company car, subsidised lunch, mobile phone, bike, etc.).
Date posted: March 30, 2022
Employment Type: Full Time, Remote
Location: Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hanau, Walldorf