People are our number one asset and are paramount to our success.
View our latest career opportunities below.
Technical SAP Consultant
- System landscape transformations (HR carve-out, HR transformation, HR merger)
- Onsite client presentations of our complete SAP® Add-On product portfolio
- Technical support for the sales process with direct client contact
- Conceptual consulting, based on client requirements
- Conception, implementation and follow-up of feasibility studies
- Product implementation in the client’s productive system
- Further development of our existing solutions in close cooperation with our development team.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- An ability to work under pressure and customer focus
- Very good written and spoken English (Mandarin an advantage).
Who we are:
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,500 people in over 40 countries. EPI-USE is known as the world’s largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist, and designs, builds and implements Cloud-based, hybrid, and on-premises HR/Payroll systems for large, complex multinationals. As an Application Developer, you can look forward to developing, innovating and supporting a range of clients and projects.
Why join EPI-USE Malaysia:
- Excellent development opportunities, both personally and professionally
- An environment with the guiding principle of ‘encourage and challenge’ where fun at work and quality come first
- Independent and autonomous work with the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly and have an impact on the company’s development
- Regular team and company events.
Date posted: August 29, 2022
Employment Type: Full time