People are our number one asset and are paramount to our success.
View our latest career opportunities below.
WorkForce Software Consultant
We are looking for Application, Functional and Integration Consultants with WorkForce Software expertise to join our team in Canada.
Who we are:
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,000 people in 35 countries. EPI-USE is known as the world’s largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist, and designs build and implements Cloud-based, hybrid, and on-premises HR/Payroll systems for large, complex multinationals. EPI-USE AWS Services is an Advanced AWS Partner, providing managed cloud services, rapid migrations to AWS, and bespoke AWS-based systems for clients in need of reliable, scalable, and highly redundant managed cloud infrastructure. 1% of our revenue is applied to the protection and preservation of at-risk elephants and rhinos, through a strategy that is based on poverty alleviation.
- Work with clients and project teams following best practices on WorkForce Software (WFS) Product suites according to your role – implementation, analysis, define and develop configuration with business applications such as SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle, ADP, etc.
- Educate and build trusting relationships with clients on best practices of WFS Product suites
- Collaborate with stakeholders on work effort, status, system performance, and development frameworks.
- Grow and share the knowledge gained from experience, providing training, attending training, self-learning, and seeking out new information.
- Assist clients with WFS solutions involving defining, configuring, roll-out, and support.
Minimum Key Skills/Qualification:
- 1 or more years of experience with WorkForce Software – any role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thrives working in a dynamic, client-focused team
- Integration Consultant:
- Experience in development, deployment and maintenance of integration between cloud and on-premise applications.
- Authentication experience such as SAML/OAuth, MFA, etc.
- Integration experience using web services (SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Requirements capture experience
- Knowledge of network, data transport, cloud computing technologies, etc.
- Application Consultant:
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude to support business process analysis in complex enterprise systems or applications
- Experience working with clients directly in a technical role.
- Experience in implementing and training (remotely and in-person) of highly complex applications
- Ability to logically analyze problems and technically understand
- Experience in writing queries
- Computer Programming Diploma, Computer Engineering Technology, Bachelor’s degree or higher (BCom Informatics, BIT, BSc Computer Science).
What we offer:
- Remote and on-site work.
- Friendly environment.
- Chance to own responsibility and demonstrate accountability.
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start.
- Attractive Salary.
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world.
- To work in a growing team.
- Team events and the opportunity to work with great colleagues from all over the world.
- Company-sponsored certifications and training.
Date posted: March 28, 2022
Employment Type: Full Time, Remote