Application DeveloperApplication Developer https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
EPI-USE Labs is a global company that provides software solutions and managed services to over 1,100 clients across 49 countries. EPI-USE globally works closely together with a global US-based company to enable and support their delivery of managed services in the human resourcing space. This company has created its own low code Rapid Application Development (RAD) platform on which to build its next-generation software solutions.
As an Application Developer, you can look forward to working on the RAD platform to develop, innovate and support clients and projects.
The position is for a developer within a dynamic and evolving team with a focus on HR and Payroll solutions.
Essential Job functions:
- Provide technical development: RAD application development
- Continuously learn and certify in new technologies
- Gain HR and Payroll knowledge
- Participate in and support implementations and developments
- Attend and participate in internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Complete administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant higher education diploma (BIT, BSc Computer Science)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrate confidence, resourcefulness and drive, in meeting project objectives
- Conduct him/herself in a professional manner
- Ability to solve issues using a logical and analytical approach
- Effectively manage time to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work on long-term projects
- Demonstrate resilience in a constantly changing environment
- Positive attitude with the ability to work with a dynamic and energetic team
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full time and permanent contract. Compensation and benefits will be discussed if you are considered for the position.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from EPI-USE Labs within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. EPI-USE Labs reserves the right to not make an appointment. Offices based in Menlyn Pretoria or Stellenbosch.