RAD ConsultantRAD Consultant https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
We are looking for a Rapid Application Development Consultant to join our team at EPI-USE America.
Client staff, EPI-USE consultants, Partner consultants, EPI-USE Management and Internal support staff
This position fulfills a critical role where application development expertise is needed. This position will help the Rapid Application Development team deliver web and mobile apps to the client by performing the design, development, and deployment of applications using a low-code platform. They will consult with clients to help enable their personnel. Additionally, this position has responsibility and oversight in the development of the Associate RAD Consultant positions to ensure they continue to meet and exceed the standards of delivery on Rapid Application Development projects.
- Design and develop effective cloud-based applications that meet client requirements.
- Work-from-home with occasional travel required when clients request onsite work (WFH, Remote).
- High-quality documentation of solutions, architectures, diagrams, and work performance.
- Assist Product Owners in developing good user stories and prioritization relative to the completion of the project within the primary constraints of the application program.
- Offer advice and train clients on the skills needed to design and maintain developed applications.
- Root-cause analysis on application issues and design resolutions.
- Willingness to be used on projects that require secondary developed skills, such as project management, reporting, process mapping, RFP responses, etc.
- Soft skills, such as interfacing with clients, are required to be of high caliber.
- Work with a team or autonomously depending on the needs of the project.
- Assist in the development of staff skills as Associate RAD Consultants.
This position provides support in the development and ongoing creation of features using market-leading low-code platforms. At times called upon to lead projects using SCRUM methodology with AGILE principles and offer advice and solutions based on best practices expertise.
The following items are required as a minimum to fulfill this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in CS, MIS, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in application development.
- 10+ years of development experience is preferred.
- Preferred development in a Rapid Application Development tool such as Mendix, Force.com, Outsystems, etc. OR extensive Java/.NET/etc. experience willing to cross-train.
- Preferred development experience with REACT native or other mobile development platforms.
- Ability to write effectively in word processing applications and presentation tools.
- Good understanding of application design, such as normalization, in-memory utilization, error handling, etc.
- Comfortable leading and challenging ideas in front of all levels of an organization.
- SCRUM project experience preferred.