SAP Consultant, Logistics (m/f/t)SAP Consultant, Logistics (m/f/t) https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
- Exciting transformation projects in logistics
- Supporting workshops on the analysis, conception, implementation and harmonisation of business processes within our S/4HANA migration, system consolidation and carve-out projects
- Some project management and support in project presales
- Contributing to the development and expansion of our transformation team.
- Several years of project experience as an SAP® application consultant, SAP in-house consultant or SAP developer with a knowledge of business and logistics
- Customising experience from at least one module of the SAP application logistics
- Experience of SAP S/4HANA transformation or implementation projects desirable
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Competent problem solver with client focus
- Willingness to travel in the DACH region.
Why join EPI-USE Germany?
- Very good development opportunities, both personally and professionally
- An environment characterised by the guiding principle of ‘encourage and challenge’ in which fun at work and quality come first
- Individual training and development plan including SAP certification at the SAP Academy, Walldorf
- Independent and autonomous work with the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly and have an impact on the company’s development
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Regular team and company events
- Attractive employee benefits (company car, subsidised lunch, mobile phone, bike, etc.).
|Job Category||Consultant, SAP|