WorkForce Software ConsultantWorkForce Software Consultant https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://www.epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
We are looking for Application, Functional and Integration Consultants with WorkForce Software expertise to join our team in Canada.
Who we are:
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,000 people in 35 countries. EPI-USE is known as the world’s largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist, and designs build and implements Cloud-based, hybrid, and on-premises HR/Payroll systems for large, complex multinationals. EPI-USE AWS Services is an Advanced AWS Partner, providing managed cloud services, rapid migrations to AWS, and bespoke AWS-based systems for clients in need of reliable, scalable, and highly redundant managed cloud infrastructure. 1% of our revenue is applied to the protection and preservation of at-risk elephants and rhinos, through a strategy that is based on poverty alleviation.
- Work with clients and project teams following best practices on WorkForce Software (WFS) Product suites according to your role – implementation, analysis, define and develop configuration with business applications such as SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle, ADP, etc.
- Educate and build trusting relationships with clients on best practices of WFS Product suites
- Collaborate with stakeholders on work effort, status, system performance, and development frameworks.
- Grow and share the knowledge gained from experience, providing training, attending training, self-learning, and seeking out new information.
- Assist clients with WFS solutions involving defining, configuring, roll-out, and support.
Minimum Key Skills/Qualification:
- 1 or more years of experience with WorkForce Software – any role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thrives working in a dynamic, client-focused team
- Integration Consultant:
- Experience in development, deployment and maintenance of integration between cloud and on-premise applications.
- Authentication experience such as SAML/OAuth, MFA, etc.
- Integration experience using web services (SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Requirements capture experience
- Knowledge of network, data transport, cloud computing technologies, etc.
- Application Consultant:
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude to support business process analysis in complex enterprise systems or applications
- Experience working with clients directly in a technical role.
- Experience in implementing and training (remotely and in-person) of highly complex applications
- Ability to logically analyze problems and technically understand
- Experience in writing queries
- Computer Programming Diploma, Computer Engineering Technology, Bachelor’s degree or higher (BCom Informatics, BIT, BSc Computer Science).
What we offer:
- Remote and on-site work.
- Friendly environment.
- Chance to own responsibility and demonstrate accountability.
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start.
- Attractive Salary.
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world.
- To work in a growing team.
- Team events and the opportunity to work with great colleagues from all over the world.
- Company-sponsored certifications and training.