A precious Metals Mining Co.
A Canadian-based international mining company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, mining and processing of precious metal properties. The current operations are in Namibia and Bulgaria, with exploration in Armenia, Bulgaria and Serbia. EPI-USE implemented SAP Time Management by UKG in Namibia, including advisory, technical and support services in order to optimize the time and attendance and accrual business practices.
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
Employee Count: Namibia - 850
Systems Replaced: Multiple including paper-based processes
- Implementation of SAP Time Management by UKG.
- Built Employee Demographic and Payroll integration between UKGTM and SAP® SuccessFactors® Employee Central using CPI.
- Created custom data views providing Analytical Reporting for supervisors and managers.
- Implemented Mobile functionality.
- Configured proactive notifications and warnings for Overtime tracking to comply with government labor regulations.
- Seamless API Integration between SAP Employee Central to SAP Time Management by UKG using CPI.
- Provided advisory services to design streamlined functional and scheduling roles for optimized configuration.
- Automated accrual policy tracking and enforcement from a manual process.
- Moved from complicated scheduling process to automatic shift rotations.
- Provided employees ability to request time off based on schedule visibility.
- Reviewed pay category tracking and provided consolidation guidance.